Monday, February 9, 2009

Compare Ceiling Fans In India

Arthur's Pizza ... thanks!

The chapter 'works in Sydney' is closed. These five weeks have passed quickly, and work is going great. It 'was a great experience working and personal. I made friends with my colleagues from the thousand nationality (Thai, Mongolian, Czech, Greek) Kittie, Iga, Roman, Moog, Friend, Margard, Marek, Zen, Mirko, Michael, Petra, in particular with Joe Iga, 33 year-old Mongolian lover Italian songs ... I'm always greeted by singing 'Happy' Albano and Romina, and Roman (and his girlfriend Gina koreana), Czech 22 year old, a great, a friend with whom I will remain certainly in contact and I'm going to find in the Czech Republic
With Nea (the boss) to the interview that he 'wanted' to believe that I had already made the pizza delivery (mega dance!) and she trusted and two hours later I was already work ... among other things with maps torn from the yellow pages where the pizza was not included either! eheh
How can I forget the strange people who brought pizza ... or the crazy drunken pizza to switch between the vertical bars in putting loosen tips from 5 to 10 dollars! Or that St. Patrick's Pelican daily orders a 'campollo' family and always $ 2 tip. Anthony, fricchetttone nails stained with a house full of aquariums, here I have to knock on the window me open. The two girls Bennetgrove Avenue as beautiful as lazy, so do not get a flight of stairs and throw the pizzas directly on the balcony. Or the drunk who ordered dinner and half an hour after the delivery does not remember ordering them. How can we forget the time I closed the van with the keys in the framework and fortunately I left the window open and two centimeters in a move to MacGyver I managed to open it.
How can we forget all the people in the middle of Sydney, that smile, I shouted 'Volks'n'roll'!

I have to do a waiter, dishwasher, moving .... never thought I would deliver pizzas in Sydney with a Volkswagen van 70!

See ya!
Borge


Moog and Iga Roman and Gina

0 comments:

Post a Comment