Friday, February 27, 2009

Desbloqueio Para Dvd Sony Dvp-sr200p

Borge is On The Road: New South Wales


After saying goodbye to friends, colleagues and flat-mate (Roommates) in Sydney, I leave for my solo trip! Unfortunately the weather is not great, it rains and the temperatures range from 10 to 20 degrees, while a few hundred kilometers hectares of forest are still burning!
From Sydney take the Grand Pacific Drive, a beautiful road that bisects the oldest national park on the coast of Australia and reach the height of Bulli (the eponymous town of the VW van) and almost reaches the ocean through the overpass built recently.
The Grand Pacific Drive ends and I put it in very long and famous Princes Highway that will accompany me to Melbourne.
towns and villages visited are many, from Wollongong to Kiama Gerringong moving from where there is the famous Blowhole (water jet that can reach up to 60 meters high, generated by waves that fill a tunnel dug in the natural rocks) at Kioloa where I had a close encounter with kangaroos at Tilba Tilba, really charming village where time has stood still 1890, at Eden where I riincontrato Francis and Matt, two brothers from Torino.
This stretch of coast has nothing to do with the busy tourist resorts of the East-Coast. So many times I found myself alone in a parking lot or in the beautiful unspoilt beaches soaked in many national parks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment