Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Does Hair Grow Out Of Herpes

Wednesday, January 21 - The Bar

Now it's my turn to talk about how we are surviving in Sydney. As mentioned by Borge both work. I DRUM, I had a chance exaggerated. On Saturday I rode like a madman through the streets of Leichard, the Italian neighborhood here in Sydney, leaving my CV to all bars and restaurants, the day after I was called to the Bar for Italy Trainig Day Monday and already in employment. Really cool! This place is a typical Help Yourself Restaurant that is, the things people order at the counter, and then expect them to be ready if the door to the table. Since you do not sell alcohol (it takes a special license), many have come with bottles of wine and beers. The only exception is food that is brought by the waiters in the kitchen. My duties range from the collector, or go around the tables to collect plates and cups (and I have to open a parenthesis here because it was difficult at the beginning: you have to take them almost immediately, without waiting for customers to rise up, then you never sure if they finished or not), the ice cream. My clothes are Italian Australian of Calabrian origin and chew on a good Italian. My colleagues are very nice and all nationalities, Brazilian, Czech, Indian, Greek and Italian there is another. As a district Italoaustraliano many customers speak Italian and when they hear my preliminary take strong and well ask me to Italy. close the chapter and open the chapter on Italy Bar Victoria Street, and here there is to get his hair! Since we have to earn money, we decided not to go in the hostel, then we sleep in the van CENTER TO SYDNEY FROM A MONTH! I think we're breaking all records with barbonaggio van. We go to services in the Great Aussie Backpackers, the hostel where we had just arrived in Australia. Here we are open to various friends and latch shower, internet, laundry and kitchen. I do not know if the various receptionists have noticed that we do not have a room, but now greet us as if we had. Last week I also made it possible to organize a Sangria Party in the Courtyard, assisted by Marc, a very nice English. Later that evening, when everything closes, we move the truck in an adjacent street just beaten by the Rangers but full of weirdos, not too reassuring, but now we are the less reassuring. If we continue like this we can quickly spread to other places. Stay tuned for updates .. STAY TUNED!

0 comments:

Post a Comment